Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unauthorised leave - psu

Page no : 2

Vivek H Bedarker (A)     28 May 2016

And Sir, I joined back on 18th April'16 and till date have not received the show cause notice which my office had been telling me. But on date of joining they had refused 3.5 moths of my leave and accepted 1 motnh of leave and let the matter to HR. Our leave system is on SAP system and each date is accounted for.

Sir what should I do? As such I am back on Job in Sales and working..

Regards

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2016

Originally posted by : G.L.N. Prasad
If the leave is supported by genuine grounds and with valid documents, it is maximum a minor misconduct and they can not terminate any employee.  They may not pay the salary for such dates of absence and maximum record a warning, which will not affect your further career growth as minor misconduct can not bar such promotions.

It can be a major misconduct and one can be dismissed.  If it results in penalty of stoppage of increments etc the during that period there cannot be any promotion.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 May 2016

Sir,

The presumption is that, in case of unauthorised leave, the employer should reject the application and direct concerned employee to report back to duty.  No such incidents were reported, and he has joined back and continued to work.  The grounds for applying such leave is supported by genuine medical documents.  According to my knowledge, during the term of leave, the leave ought to have been rejected if it is unauthorized and employer must call back the employee to report for duty and to undergo medical check up with any Doctor identified by the employer.  Unless the leave is not supported by genuine grounds, according to my knowledge no employer resorts to such serious step.  Generally the Rules and regulations prescribe what is minor misconduct and what is major misconduct, leave rules and procedure to be adopted for rejection of leave, communication to employee, rights of employer to refer employee to medical check up etc., and all these rules and regulatins prevail.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 May 2016

SAP or NO SAP, HR or NO HR complete the transactions that you have been asking and have been posted.

Sales was your 3rd Dept, implying your 3rd choice and apparently you have been rotated.

You may get SCN after having been found to join duty and your leave may not be regularized.

Consult an able counsel ASAP,beforehand, than proceeding on your own and presenting your SFP;self fulfilling professies. Your counsel would need time to go thru the matter and docs, inputs, and service rules.Act as per advise of your counsel.

Rest is upto you.

Vivek H Bedarker (A)     02 June 2016

Sir it is unfortunate that nobody cares for depression. If it had been heart /lung / anatomy problem then everyone would have agreed to change of department. But there is no certified cure for depression as far as my knowledge goes. But sir is dismissal / major penalty is only solution for those in depression and begging department change? I worked properly in other department , got extraordinarily ratings. But Here I had trouble in sales. And they are not transferring despite knowing of my problems.

Sir it is unfortunate that nobody cares for depression. If it had been heart /lung / anatomy problem then everyone would have agreed to change of department. But there is no certified cure for depression as far as my knowledge goes. But sir is dismissal / major penalty is only solution for those in depression and begging department change? I worked properly in other department , got extraordinarily ratings. But Here I had trouble in sales. And they are not transferring despite knowing of my problems.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register