Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pkj (Sr System Engineer)     13 October 2013

Trouble after marriage

Hi,

I got married in Jan 2013.Since then my life has turned like hell.

When came to Pune for job in 2007 had clear plan in my mind that i will shift my family to Pune after marriage.

After working hard for 3 to 4 years got selected in an good MNC,so planned to get married and . Problem started in the same week we shifted to Pune for kitchen related issues ,she didn't want my mom to enter the kitchen. She just use to orgue for stupid reasons like :- My mom waiting for me till i come from office and opening the door, giving respect to my parents was a problem for her,she didn't talk to my parents since begining. These are just the stupid things which she fought for. I am the adopted son of my parents which was told to the lady who was the mediater between our families and she told this to their family just before 1 month of our marriage. Now me being an adopted son has become a problem for my wife because she think i do extra care of my parents.I don't have brother or sister so its my responsibility to fulfill all my family needs.My wife has done BE in computer persued ME but seems to be educated illetrate .She argue with my mom all the time she does this in my absence and when i come she starts crying to gain the sympathy.She even tried to through a chair on my mom and also abused her. All ylthe time she tells my mom that you are his step mom so dont try to act like a real mom this happened not just once but more then 20 times within 9 months of time. This hurt my mom a lot . Because his such behaviour i called her father and told them all these things.Since marriage she has told me that she will file a false case against you more than 10 times and will make sure that your family suffers a lot.Her  family tried to makevher understand that she us wrong and not her husband. She promised that she will never trouble me or my parents in th month of august . Since than she had argued lots of times for me being a step son.She troubles my mom a lot .My mom and dad cry all the time.she even tried to commit suicide by putting oil on herself which my mom stopped, she even tried to drink feniel in my presence and broke the mirror with her hand. During the orgument she was telling that will not leave you easily will take 1cr as compensation.Have not demanded anything in marriage whatever her parents gave it was their wish.I cant see my mom and dad crying all the time.I want divorse from her please suggest

Learning

7 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     13 October 2013

@pkj bro these are all reasonable wear and that happens in every bodies marital life. The first 3 years of marriage is very crucial. Have yovr elders involve in this and you guys have to attend marriage councelling. This is not a problem at all . Dont t make your life hell by entering into court. Give her some space and talk to your parents be matured and wise in handling these situation

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     13 October 2013

1. report immediately to police about her behaviour ,and her suicidal nature , and get The received copy of that ,in future if she made any police report against you or your parents that time it will save you and police not take any action against any false report made by her 2. You will remain also safe if she commits suicide because you have already well in advance informed The police .3. After composition of one year of marriage file a case of divorce on cruelty and suicidal nature . before one year completion of marriage you can't file for divorce. 4. if you do this then she will not get even a single penny from you.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     13 October 2013

contact a matrimonial lawyer for best advise

(Guest)

True, troubles start only after marriage, rest all troubles what you faced wont even look like trouble what you experienced before marriage !

Originally posted by : pkj

Hi,

I got married in Jan 2013.Since then my life has turned like hell.

When came to Pune for job in 2007 had clear plan in my mind that i will shift my family to Pune after marriage.

After working hard for 3 to 4 years got selected in an good MNC,so planned to get married and . Problem started in the same week we shifted to Pune for kitchen related issues ,she didn't want my mom to enter the kitchen. She just use to orgue for stupid reasons like :- My mom waiting for me till i come from office and opening the door, giving respect to my parents was a problem for her,she didn't talk to my parents since begining. These are just the stupid things which she fought for. I am the adopted son of my parents which was told to the lady who was the mediater between our families and she told this to their family just before 1 month of our marriage.

As per my opinion, you guys should have told this much much before than 1 month before marriage.  This surely would have had a negative effect on your wife's mind.  But good that you told this.

Now me being an adopted son has become a problem for my wife because she think i do extra care of my parents.I don't have brother or sister so its my responsibility to fulfill all my family needs.

My wife has done BE in computer persued ME but seems to be educated illetrate .

She argue with my mom all the time she does this in my absence and when i come she starts crying to gain the sympathy.

She even tried to through a chair on my mom and also abused her.

Physical abuse should never be tolerated.  Instead of this you should have moved out with your wife separately, like that your old age parents would have been spared from the headache !  Even now, move out, its not late.

All ylthe time she tells my mom that you are his step mom so dont try to act like a real mom this happened not just once but more then 20 times within 9 months of time.

In all this what were you trying to do?  Just stand and watch???

This hurt my mom a lot .

Because his such behaviour i called her father and told them all these things.Since marriage she has told me that she will file a false case against you more than 10 times and will make sure that your family suffers a lot.

This is not a trust worthy female.  Better file for divorce before she files a false case against your parents.

Her  family tried to makevher understand that she us wrong and not her husband. She promised that she will never trouble me or my parents in th month of august .

Since than she had argued lots of times for me being a step son.She troubles my mom a lot .My mom and dad cry all the time.

she even tried to commit suicide by putting oil on herself which my mom stopped,

Report such case immediately if she tries it again, to police station, like that you will be safe.

she even tried to drink feniel in my presence and broke the mirror with her hand. During the orgument she was telling that will not leave you easily will take 1cr as compensation.

Have not demanded anything in marriage whatever her parents gave it was their wish.I cant see my mom and dad crying all the time.I want divorse from her please suggest

File for divorce on:

1.  Mental cruelty basis.

2.  As she has suicidal  tendencies.

pkj (Sr System Engineer)     14 October 2013

Hi All, Thanks to everyone for their precious time and suggestions.

Hi Helping hand, Thanks for your valuable suggestions. We had told the mediater that i am the adopted son of my parents and the marriage praposal came.She didnt told this to her parents. I cant leave my parents as i am the only source of income. I was trying to change her nature with love and care but i believe even god cant change her nature. In one of the incidents when she was trying to put oil on herself we told this to her mom the same day. Her mom was telling lock her in the room and she will be fine after some time and i assure you that she will not do anything. Could you please suggest for the below. 1) what is the process to log a camplaint about her suicidal nature ? 2) will the police visit my home or call my wife after logging the camplaint. 3)After me filing the divorse she will have to leave my home or ?

Hi All, Apologies for the typo mistake. Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register