Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CLIFFORD (Production Operative)     11 April 2012

Tree felling

Dear Ma'ams/Sirs of the LAWYERSCLUBINDIA,

A Government Officer of the Central Government of India has felled more than 30 fully grown trees from the premises belonging to the Government, without the knowledge of his seniors, nor the Forest/Tree Officers of that area. He then sold off the wood, again, without the knowledge of his superiors nor the Forest/Tree Officers. I made a complaint about the same to the Forest Department and other departments. The Forest Department made out a panchnama into the same and an inquiry was set. That was in 2010. Now, this officer gets a promotion and the case is closed. I do not know what to do next as I need this person to get punished for the offence. This has happened in Daman, India. And the officer is the Station Fire Officer, Daman Fire & Emergency Services, Daman. The trees were cut from the Fire Services premises. Can I file a case in Court and if so, what kind of case, whether Civil, Criminal etc?

Thanks,

Clifford.

Learning

2 Replies

Anand (Clerk)     11 April 2012

The Forest dept. might given promotion to this officer for felling the trees in his own premises without any hesitation and fear.  He deserves for Bravery Award from our President of India during the year.  We should appreciate his bravery and at the same time the department .  both are eligble for Bravery awards. 

CLIFFORD (Production Operative)     12 April 2012

Dear Anand,

This officer happens to be from the Dept. of Fire & Emergency, Daman who is the accused and got promoted. I do not see as to why should he get promoted?

Clifford.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register