LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bire Kr   17 March 2018

transfer proceding

only after fieling the transfer petition at the district court the proceding of lower court will stay. or if not the plz provide me ruleing regarding the matter

Learning

6 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     17 March 2018

Please come with complete facts of the case and what are the cases filed and where the case is pending now, and what you want?

Bire Kr   17 March 2018

The case is filed in the lower court A.c.J.M Naugachia and its on the stage of final argument but the accused person has filed the transfer petition in the distric and session judge bhaglpur distric court.But it is not admission till know.
but i wanted to know that only after fileing the tranfer petition the proceding of lower court will be stayed .if not stayed then plz help me with the ruleing.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     17 March 2018

Only the High Court has power to transfer a case from one district to another district.

In any case, till the case is transferred or any stay order is issued, the ACJM court can proceed with the matter.

Bire Kr   17 March 2018

please suggest me some ruleing regarding this

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     18 March 2018

Why do you want ruling? Court and your lawyer knows this. This does not require any argument.  

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     19 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register