Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Property Law > Partition > transfer of property father to son after father's death   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 4 Replies to this message

k k sahay

warrent officer
[ Scorecard : 28]
Posted On 23 September 2010 at 18:51 Report Abuse

My father died six months ago. He was having clear title of property (Mutation and muncipality bill are on his name).Now I want to transfer the property on my name to take loan. My mother is alive and I am also having one married sister. what procedure I should follow to transfer the property and what are the statement I will require from my mother and sister. They are not having any objection on the said transfer of property and they are ready to give statement in my support. Pl guide me.///

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 


civil practice
[ Scorecard : 4400]
Posted On 23 September 2010 at 21:20 Report Abuse

Get deed of relinquishment deed (without consideration),get it registered and submit to the authjority.

sanjeev gupta

[ Scorecard : 105]
Posted On 24 September 2010 at 11:24 Report Abuse

Dear Sahay,

You can registered a Relinquishment Deed in your favour from from your mother and sister at the concerned registrar. Because after the death of your father you and your mother and sister all have acquired/inheriated 1/3rd undivided equal share in the whole property of your father and they can released their share in favour of you by the virtue of Relinquishment Deed and after that you will be the owner of the whole property.  


[ Scorecard : 1727]
Posted On 25 September 2010 at 06:56 Report Abuse

Get the Release deed from your mother and sister and register it. Then you will become the sole and absolute owner of the property.  

Seshagiri Viswanatha Rao

Asst Secy to Govt Retired
[ Scorecard : 440]
Posted On 29 September 2010 at 15:34 Report Abuse

Dear Sir(s)

Kindly enlighten the term relinquishment deed we are five living heirs of our late father  The landed property admeasuring 600 squares are in his favour only Both father and mother have already expired long back The particular/ documents needs to be submitted to the Sub Registrar In the meanwhile illegal transactions have taken place without original title deed of late father is it entertainable 


SV Rao

Related Files

Previous Thread
Next Thread

Related Threads

Post your reply for transfer of property father to son after father's death

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • This is a public forum. Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public.
  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads - Month | Unreplied Topics | Forum Stats

web analytics