LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k k sahay (warrent officer)     23 September 2010

transfer of property father to son after father's death

My father died six months ago. He was having clear title of property (Mutation and muncipality bill are on his name).Now I want to transfer the property on my name to take loan. My mother is alive and I am also having one married sister. what procedure I should follow to transfer the property and what are the statement I will require from my mother and sister. They are not having any objection on the said transfer of property and they are ready to give statement in my support. Pl guide me.///

Learning

4 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     23 September 2010

Get deed of relinquishment deed (without consideration),get it registered and submit to the authjority.

sanjeev gupta (Advocate)     24 September 2010

Dear Sahay,

You can registered a Relinquishment Deed in your favour from from your mother and sister at the concerned registrar. Because after the death of your father you and your mother and sister all have acquired/inheriated 1/3rd undivided equal share in the whole property of your father and they can released their share in favour of you by the virtue of Relinquishment Deed and after that you will be the owner of the whole property.  

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     25 September 2010

Get the Release deed from your mother and sister and register it. Then you will become the sole and absolute owner of the property.  

Seshagiri Viswanatha Rao (Asst Secy to Govt Retired)     29 September 2010

Dear Sir(s)

Kindly enlighten the term relinquishment deed we are five living heirs of our late father  The landed property admeasuring 600 squares are in his favour only Both father and mother have already expired long back The particular/ documents needs to be submitted to the Sub Registrar In the meanwhile illegal transactions have taken place without original title deed of late father is it entertainable 

Thanking

SV Rao

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register