Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIJAY (NIL)     03 March 2014

Transfer of property

Respected All,

In the year 2001, my Grandfather has done the General Power of Attorney of one of his property in Bangalore to my Father and we had paid the property tax ( it was around Rs.2,056) and all during the process, but in the year 2008 my Grand Father got expired and in the year 2009 my Father got expired. 

Now i have few queries regarding the same,

1. We want the property to be transfered to my mother , so what is the procedure.

2. We would like to pay the property taxes from 2001 till this date so what will be the total tax.

3. It comes under Bangalore South Municipal, whether we can apply for the mortgage loan after the property is transfered to my mother.

Regards,

Vijay.

Learning

1 Replies

Rakesh Mishr (TBA)     03 March 2014

Sub: Agricultural land for Residential plot in Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh) 

Hi, recently I was shown some residential plots mid of the farm (agricultural land). I guess there must be some conversion required before land can be used for residential purpose but property dealers says no separate document like  conversion certificate  required. As long as the plot plan is approved by the development authority. I request expert advice on following queries - 

1. Is above given information correct? There isn't need of land conversion certificate required?

2. What caution a buyer should take while buying such residential plots in agricultural area?

3. What are the list of document buyer should demand for buying residential plot ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register