Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yatindra kumar shukla (inspector)     05 November 2013

Transfer from psu to central government

Sir,

I have worked with BSNL(PSU) for 4 years now i have joined the central government. Can u please tell me that whether i am eligible to got the previous service count and transfer TA. If yes can u provide the relevant notification/order ?

Thank you very much in advance for giving us such a platform to raise our doubts. 

Learning

5 Replies

atul chaubey (advocate)     05 November 2013

You will have to clarify whether you have joined central govt as fresh employment or on your transfer request or on request of the authority

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 November 2013

It depends on what basis were your transferred from BSNL to the Central government department.  In which Central government department were you absorbed?  What were the terms that you signed before taking up new assignment?, read all the papers and ask your query with proper details, you will get a proper reply.

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     06 November 2013

You need to clarify the experts doubts.Otherwise, it is not possible to give answer for your querry. 

yatindra kumar shukla (inspector)     06 November 2013

Sir,

Firstly, i am very very thankful for your early reply. I got the fresh appointment in Central excise and customs department through open competitive exam. Before filing the exam i also intimated to then my BSNL office and got the NOC. While i relived from there then i technically resigned and got relieving order then i joined the CBEC department (Central Excise & customs) within 7 days so far neither my past service counted nor i got any transfer TA and joining time pay.

Please help me sir and any order/notification in this regard please mail me. I will be highly obliged to your kind co-operation.

Thank you. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 November 2013

In my opinion a fresh appointment to any governmental organisation selected under a open competitive exam do not carry the previous employment credit to the new  employment.  You may read your appoint order and the terms and conditions attached to the order once again or go through the service regulation, rules in this regard and verify the eligibility conditions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register