Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     08 January 2014

Tower location evidence and how to get it?

hi ld members.

i want to present the tower location of my inlaws who had barged my house and took away the stridhan, they refused to come to the police station to give the statement nor give anything in writing nor are there any witnesses. so i want to know if i can give their mobile location as evidence as they are from another state. 

can i procure tower location info from the telepohone company? can they give call details of july 2012, if yes, how can i get it?

thanks

Learning

7 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     08 January 2014

tower location means you should take police complaint and they will issue a notice to telephone department but through this what will be the result 

straightly if you give police complaint about theft in your house regarding the stridhan items and you have a doubt on your in laws 

fighting back (exec)     08 January 2014

hi mahesh....thank you for your reply, my problem is, last year, my inlaws along with my wife came to my house and forcibily opened the cupboard and took away all her jewellery, after that she has filed false case for stridhan.

they belong to another state, they came, took away everything, but to prove this, i have no eyewitnesses or proof.

now in court, they are claiming that they never came to my house and never took anything. to prove that they came here, i was in search of some evidence. thats when i thought atleast through the location of their cellphones i can prove that they had come to my home and returned to their state.

there is no need for police complaint as they took everything in front of me. so to prove their presence here. i wanted the cell tower locations.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     08 January 2014

Yes you can approach the compaany of their mobile and get call records as well as IPH Location

1 Like

fighting back (exec)     09 January 2014

@anamika.......thank you for your reply...appreciate your help, but wanted to know, will the tower location be available after one year. i need a year old data. 

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 January 2014

company will keep upto three years data 

D Seikhar G (self)     10 January 2014

company denies to provide details then what are the options?

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     10 January 2014

that why i told to take police help by complaint and they will give notice to concerned authorities to provide the details and you should make shore to explain how important this evidence for the case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register