Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jitendra (propreitor)     12 May 2014

Torture

Dear experts,

i am living in ahmedabad.my father is not there.My elder brother and his wife is harresing to my mother and  me regarding property of family . He is torturing to my mother to give him everything in his name and saying i will do this and that to you. i objected this but he is starting to fight with me physically. i dont know what to do in this matter if i call the police then he is says  everybody knows me in police nobody can touch me.he had two three freinds who are bad guys type road side he gave there threat to us. he is big drunked everytime he comes with drinking and he starts torturing us most of in nights.my mother is older age 65 yrs and she is mostly ill i dont know what to do in this matter where i can get help. plz give me advice regading this  :( :(

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     12 May 2014

Tell your mother not to bear violence upon you , you need not to be afraid of your brother/ his wife and from his rowdy friends just call to the police station and registered the complaints u/s 383/34 ipc against him regarding his and his wifes threatening to transfer the property in his name or to be ready for dire consequences , if he does physical violence get done your medical examination in the govt. hospital and immediately report to the police , if The property is in the name of your mother then your mother can tell him to vacate his house and for that she can take help from the police .

Saurav (Engineer)     12 May 2014

complain to police against eldest son and take help of lawyers.

ask your mother to immediately prepare a WILL and dispose off the property to your name or to your mothers name......but ask her to prepare a WILL immediately and make sure to exclude that elder brothers name .

Do this immediately because if your mother does not prepare a Will he can go to extent of murdering mothers (many such cases have happened).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register