Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Poonam Gupta (student)     08 March 2014

Torcher

Hey,
       This is Poonam Gupta from Lucknow, me and my family are victim of my brother's spouse as she is pressurizing and inforcing us inorder to fullfill her wishes and stubbornness. She obstinates himself against all rational arguments and whenever we refuse her arguments and wishes ,she used to create dramatic acts, nuisance ,quarrels, do emotional torcher and harm herself .Sometimes, she warns us that she'll do something really worst and violent act.
Please do me favour what should I do
Thank you.

Learning

4 Replies

fighting back (exec)     08 March 2014

immediately start recording her threats secretly on your mobile phone. dont let her know about this 2) file a detailed application of the threats recieved by her to the nearest police station, inform the womens protection cell in your area with a detailed written application signed by all members, with a copy forwarded to the DCP of your area. also, immediately hire a trusted lawyer and inform him of the scenario and be prepared for false cases like 498 dv and other stuff...............

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     08 March 2014

immediately start recording her threats secretly on your mobile phone. dont let her know about this

only this much is sufficient for time being.

dont initiate any legal proceedings by urself.

fighting back (exec)     08 March 2014

@amit,..........why should'nt  the author report this to the police? if she is facing constant threats to her family, it is logical to report the matter immediately to the nearest police station of the area, as after the woman files false cases after cases, and after this, the author approaches the police, it will have very less effect on the defence of the author,. it will always be considered as 'reporting the matter in retaliation and an 'afterthought'. the recording must very well be carried out, but only to complement the authors complaint, and not to use as a defence, once cases are filed, prior information to the police and law, will strengthen the authors case for defence, coupled with the audio/video recording.

what if the author accidently deletes or misplaces the mobile phone, or 'tamper' with the recording. in 'evidence act' terms, then what will the author do,  the evidence will be dismissed. and there will be no other defence or any prior report to the authority. it is a natural logic to 'he who faces injustice, approaches the law first, and not afterwards, when cases are filed.' this will only give more suspicion on the defence. 

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     08 March 2014

self aggravation of conflict NOT ADVISED.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register