LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     31 March 2014

Time to act now

Legal professionals of our country waiting for centuries for speedy justice.most of public developed ideas of avoiding courts since this is harassive. System is bad. Cases are lingering for decades. Can't we improve the system? For medical profession there is emergency but legal system depends on judges and lawyers.some govt must come to centre with bold hand can change the system for real benefit of litigants. Am I wrong to point out this national issue?  

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 April 2014

All lawyers are not in rich. Therefore govt. has to provide monthly remuneration to lawyers, laptops, tablets etc. electronic gadgets to be provided by the govt./Bar associations in respective states. Apart from legal software for documentation is a must for all lawyers.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 April 2014

Prof Pratihar Sir,  your query has already been addressed by the Central Government of India.  The government has initiated many reforms and have brought sea changes in the system, one such example is Alternate Disputes Resolution (ADR), which is not  an alternate to court but helps solve the litigation or many legal issues without following the cumbersome legal formalities and other drawbacks attached to it.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     02 April 2014

Dear sir you are a friend of mine.i brought up cmc vellore which is excellence of my life.next time I sl meet you at vellore. Thank you for the reply. Alternate remedies are not at all sufficient to end the journey.drscpratiharm

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 April 2014

Dear doctor, happy to hear you were at Vellore and also happy to learn that you will meet me at Vellore on your next trip.

About ADRs, the government has started some steps towards reforms and changes in the system, let us wait for more developments in the days to come; let us be proud of being an Indian.

I sincerely appreciate your motive behind your post and as a citizen of our country, I feel proud of such thoughts by fellow citizen,let us all join together in making things better for the country as a whole.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register