Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     17 February 2011

time taken in high court for interim custody

Hi,

Recently the family trial court has given me the interim custody of my 5.5 year old son whom

my wife legally abducted after filing 498a FIR against me.

She may approach to high court for re-consideration of the interim-custody given. Kindly

let me know in that case how long more it will take to decide about the case?  I have

extra ordinary proofs against her for neglecting my son in past where she deserted him for 9 months when

he was just 2.5 year old.

I am asking the average time taken in  high court for the interim custody decsion.

Regards

Mani

Learning

2 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     17 February 2011

There is no time frame for disposing case in the high court, but normally case in the High Court does not take so much time especially in custody battle, but in any case no one can perdict the time frame to be taken by the court like weather forecast.

Mani123456 (Engineer)     17 February 2011

Hi,

It would be nice to know how much more time it will take in high court. Trial court took 11 months to hear the
interim custody arguments. Now if My wife goes to high court how much more time it will take approximately?

My wife has stopped giving me even visitation as new order is pending and she not accepting the old one.

I may have to file for comtempt of court.

everything is taking so much time and I am losing my child.

Regards

Mani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register