LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saba (house wife)     28 September 2013

Time period to get maintenance in dvc

My DVC orders for maintenance was passed in June this year. When there was no payment from their end we put petition last week in the court. My husbands adv told that coz I refused to accept the DD/cheque they put a petition and gave some CR no.and asked to attend the case in Oct. I never received such post from them. In this scenario can you plz tel me if any problem to me.Whats the case category. Whats the time period for the full n final amount. Please advise Experts. Thank you.

Learning

7 Replies

Vidya (ss)     28 September 2013

So you love your husband sh*t not him... You tasted it and felt sweet .... True r not?

if really wife and husband have minor problem they need fix and continue.. If it really major and can not be fixed kick the other out of your life and let you live as you like... But why many people don't like their wife/ husband .... They love their money .....is it not similar to prostitution... This is 21st century any one can live their own.... Go and work earn your own...still you are uneducated you can go for labour work daily ₹250 ....taking advantages of law and killing other life..,,

instead of researching how suck your husband ... Try to concentrate to live your own ... Leave your own and fined you real sole mate...

still you go with his sh*t and love to eat it ... Even god can not change you..... 

My this reply applies to both genders... 

I won't say don't take it personal .... Must take it and live like a human ... Not like a bug which lives on sh*t...

rajiv_lodha (zz)     28 September 2013

Relax.............what is a hurry. Fight the case on merits! these are Indian Courts

fighting back (exec)     28 September 2013

@vidya.......you are the first woman in the forum whom i have seen speaking very frankly, honestly and giving a real picture to the money minded and wanting-to-remain-parasite woman. Saba. i really like you way of thought and speaking an honest mind, and giving a real good advice.

you being a woman, and advicing  a woman to live with pride and dignity and not trying to survive like a parasite, is noteworthy........a real stand out from the women crowd in this  forum who just beg for alms from their husbands......

(Guest)

@fighting back ..u are mistaken my friend ..ye vidya madam nahi sir hai..

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     28 September 2013

It is difficult to accurately comprehend what you are saying here. But from what I gather, you have an Order in your favour and there is some dispute about the form or mode of payment itself. If so, you really need to pursue it. If you do not, then there is a possibility that after certain time has elapsed, your inaction can be construed to be waiver of your rights or triggering some section under the Limitations Act, etc. Of course, that is if you really wait for months or years and then one fine morning complain that you have not been receiving your maintenance properly or in proper form. So, lady, make sure that you receive your maintenance checks in a timely manner and that they do not bounce.

Disclaimer: I am not an advocate but I think that I know more about law then most of the advocates I have come across and I have come across many belonging to this despicable species. 

Saba (house wife)     29 September 2013

People approach this forum for legal advice from experts. Others with knowledge of the same can reply by giving their suggestions and advices. @ vidya (whatever be your gender) If you have a lot of free time in your life do social service - Municipality, rather than interfering in unknown matters. coming to your sh*t matter,people like you eat the sh*t of their inlaws and wife throughout their life n harass and kill them for dowry. A woman approaches court for the right to get her streedhan (her belongings- dowry amt, gold,silver,apparel and other items given in marriage, even their certificates). A court will not entertain any appeal after the stipulated time period.When you give such derogatory remarks for a woman remember that ur mom also falls in that category. Hereon do not reply when you donot known the facts of the case.

(Guest)

Ur husband has to prove that he has given u cheque ,mere stating that he tried to give u and u din accept it sounds insane ,even the judges know such stories ..u are not to worry lady ur husband needs to .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register