LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Umesh   03 March 2023

time Limitations

Please Help me What is the Time Limitations to file Case Related to labour matters (Industrial Dispute) as 1.5 Year is Already over

Learning

5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 March 2023

What are the facts? What is the context?

Umesh   03 March 2023

Too Much of Mental Pressure & Trap me in FAKE posh act Case,I have All Proofs,But Not knowledge of How get rid of this Mental Torcher

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 March 2023

Originally posted by : Umesh

Too Much of Mental Pressure & Trap me in FAKE posh act Case,I have All Proofs,But Not knowledge of How get rid of this Mental Torcher

What do you want ???

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 March 2023

Please come up with the facts as well the context.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 March 2023

respect of an application under Section 33(c)(2) of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, there is no period of limitation.In the early phases of development the scope of labour law is often limited to the most developed and important industries, to undertakings above a certain size, and to wage earners; as a general rule, these limitations are gradually eliminated and the scope of the law extended to include handicrafts, rural industries ...any how in some cases The application referred to in sub-section (2) shall be made to the Labour Court or Tribunal before the expiry of three years from the date of discharge, dismissal, retrenchment or otherwise termination of service as specified in sub-section 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register