LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek kumar   01 March 2016

Tikona's unethical practise

This is to bring to notice the unethical and informal behaviour of Tikona. I have applied for a PERMANENT DISCONNECTION OF MY ACCOUNT on 27-feb-2016. The executive confirmed me on-call that it has been done but later I came to know that they have only stopped my rental. Tikona is NOT permanently deactivating my account, I have made several calls and mailed them several times. There is NO FORMAL AND WRITTEN REPLY from Tikona and they have also REFUSED TO TAKE BACK THE DEVICE(adapter, LAN cable, wire) and they say that they will not collect device as collecting device means the connection is permanently terminated. They are FORCING TO KEEP THE ACCOUNT ACTIVE.

They have also REFUSED TO PROVIDE SRF  signed by a competent authority and send me via registered post(I am ready to pay for postal charges). They have consistently denied to send the SRF(subscriber registration form). I have made all the payment to tikona and there is no outstanding balance.

One of their executive even said that it is they who will decide whether my account will be deactivated or not, how can they even say this ?? I am the one who is paying for service and I do not want to avail Tikona services and I am demanding COMPLETE AND PERMANENT TERMINATION (WHICH INCLUDES RETRIEVAL OF DEVICE) and FINAL BILL SETTLEMENT IN WRITTEN.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register