LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHIBU GEORGE   02 September 2015

Tikona harrasement for bill payment even after paying them

My Tikona id is ..1108185549..  I have disconneted the tikona broadband line on 24th feb 2015 and paid the due remaining of 870/- rs something.. Since then i have not used the Tikona connection.. Even after doing all this,, they are constantly sending bills to me and Tikona people are simply harrassing me each day.. I spoke to some of there team members in indore who had called to know what is the issue.. I told them,, i have disconnected the line and paid the dues, then why am i harassed each day.. Then the calls stopped,, On 12th August one guy from Tikona came to take away the equipments installed at house.. He gave me a receipt too for the same.... Yesterday i am getting a call from Mobile No: 9599684544 saying that he is from Delhi court and if you dont pay the payment of 2000 something in a day, we will send arrest warrant to you,, i made him understand but he was not trying to understand even,, Then a call came from Mobile nO: 8527218951,, he was little polite and i told him the entire scenario, that i have also got the line disconnect and paid whatever dues i was to pay to Tikona.. He said Sir,, i am not bothered.. should i drag you to the court of Delhi or to the police station.. Its your Choice.. I was mentally Harrassed a lot.. Infact after paying off the dues,, why should i suffer this way.. I never expected Tikona people can do these ways to get money.. This is ridiculous on their part.. My mobile number is 9826051874 and 9229226464..

I request you all to kindly help me in this regards and i request every customer of Tikona to be aware of these consequences if they opt for thr services..

Thanks & Regards,

Shibu George

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 September 2015

whatever it is all communications between the parties should be in writing and obtain proper acknowledgement. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 September 2015

Record all calls and write to M/s Tikona that you have instructed to disconnect on dated.....................(it should have been disconnected  in next 7 days).

Once you have the record pull them to DCDRF.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register