Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rathin (Manager)     05 July 2013

Threat calls

Dear sir / madam,

Yesterday my wife got a call from Delhi. The person said that he is asi and his name i Rajiv. He wanted to to speak with me regarding fraud case. But believe me i never done any fraud case in my life. Only payment of icici personal loan of Rs 1lak(dated May 2005) out of which i paid more than 60k long back. balance are due.

Now this person threateen that he is coming to arrest me. He is not disclosed the FIR no, Ps name. 

pleae tell me what hould i do in this case.

Regards,

Rathin

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     06 July 2013

you may approach the local police station to file an FIR against the said person and share the contact number from where the call was made to your wife, if you have. the police shall look into it and would call back on the said telephone number in order to ascertain who the said person was.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

2BHelpfull (Other)     06 July 2013

""""Only payment of icici personal loan of Rs 1lak(dated May 2005) out of which i paid more than 60k long back. balance are due."""

RBI has notified all bank not to make  threat call regarding loan recovery should  be made and strickly said that for recovery of the amt only legal process must be taken.

kindly approach the Police at the earliest.with the phone no.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register