Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

This question is jst 4 fun..lets see who can solve this..?

Page no : 2

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     05 October 2010

What do you mean by  "Sher ko mil gaya sawa sher"

(Guest)
oh trying to explain in english but it is originally in Hindi it is "Sher (Tiger) ko mil gaya (before) Sawa Sher (Lion)"

Radhey (Owner)     06 October 2010

The lawyer could not have produced any record with his Plaint that the boy has fought and won any case and even after winning the case had not paid him the fee, so on the very first point  his case would not be maintainable and thus no summon would be issued to the boy and no question of any winning of boy.

But the lawyer would also be penalized for bringing a frivolous case in the court.

MSM.Kumaran (Advocate & Law Consultant)     08 October 2010

Whether the Teacher OR the Student Finally A Advocate is WIn.That is GOOD

Radhey (Owner)     08 October 2010

MSM Kumaran g,

Whether the Teacher OR the Student Finally A Advocate  lost.

Is this GOOD ???

MSM.Kumaran (Advocate & Law Consultant)     08 October 2010

Dear RADHEY,

Any How it is very clearly proved that a advocate is Defeated by only a advocate Not by others

Radhey (Owner)     08 October 2010

Dear MSM Kumaran,

Have U gone through this possibilty:----

The lawyer could not have produced any record with his Plaint that the boy has fought and won any case and even after winning the case had not paid him the fee, so on the very first point  his case would not be maintainable and thus no summon would be issued to the boy and no question of any winning of boy.

But the lawyer would also be penalized for bringing a frivolous case in the court.

sangram (service)     27 November 2010

It seems that- Both Boy & teacher lawyer are dealing with same case but in opposite to each other.

thats why Boy says If I won the case you won't get the money and if I lose the case then I have not yet won my first case so no money again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More