LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

minal   01 August 2023

things to do after housing loan is paid

i have purchased flat in Badlapur, district kalyan. Maharashtra state. in 2017 and now I have paid full n final housing loan. PNB housing finance gave me original documents along with NOC (No outstanding certificate) and they have closed my account.
I thought now its over but my friend told there is more procedure to be completed. he told to consult lawyer .

so plz guide me what more procedure to be completed.

thanks in advance to all

can

Learning

7 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     02 August 2023

After full and final payment, issuance of NOC and return of original title documents of borrower nothing remained to worried / questioned as told by your so-called friend.

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     02 August 2023

Just check if your property was lien marked anywhere in revenue or else , submit the copy of NOC there and make them remove the lien .

1 Like

minal   02 August 2023

how to check whether lien is there on property bcoz pnb saying they don't know

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 August 2023

If there is an encumbrance over the property due to this home loan, then the bank has to register the release of mortgage loan in order to clear the emburance created over the property.

You may approach the bank to get the same executed by a registered document.

1 Like

SRIPRAKASH BHATTACHARYA (RETIRED)     02 August 2023

Once you have already paid up the loan amount, got the clearance cum NOC from your bank (PNB) stating that you have already paid up the loan amount, you don't require any more job to do. However, keep all the documentary evidences of repayment of loan amount and ensure that the documents issued by the bank are in order. Summarisigly you need not worry at all or get swayed by what your friends say. The procedures are simple which you and the Bank both have already followed so nothing to worry.

1 Like

minal   03 August 2023

thanks to adv.sriprakash ji
thanks to adv. T.Kalaiselvan
thanks to Real soul
Thanks to Dr.Jc Vashista

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     04 August 2023

You are welcome Mr. Minal.

Thank you very much for appreciating social service rendered by experts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register