Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satnam singh (job less)     04 May 2012

Thanks to lawyersclubindia

Respected  advocates of Lawyersclubindia

I would like to give lots of thanks from the depth of my heart to all the advocates of this website club.  I would like to explain about my case history and due to yours valuable advise i won the case and second party reques me many times for compromise.

in 2008 my wife went to metrimony home with kid 3yr old. then we did compromise in executive magistrate and she came back and then she try to kill me with the help of her father two times but god saved my life. then  i adjust her on rent acomodation and filed u/s13 after u/s9hma but in final motion she did compromise with me. but she again did fraud with me.she give application to ssp office that i ran away with son some where else. but in marriage dispute cell they did't take any action on her application then they give bribe to SHO of there local PS and make FIR with 498a,406,120b and my parents went to jail and released on bail and i applied bail to HC . then my bail confirmed on basis of proofs i present.. then i again filed for quashing in HC then Justice  ordered to stay on proceedings . then after one year they again file domestic voilence and make second party all of my family including my married sisters. then again i filed quashing  for domestic voilence. in this order HC said that  girls side misuse the law . due to this order second party fall down to my feets and we did compromise. and applied for 13b and all the cases withdrawn and second mottionn of13 b is in july 2012. we did compromise on 6 lac rupees.

in this time i completly remain in-touch with this web site and due to valuable advice i applied for quashing and fight the case

so again thanks to all

satnam singh

Learning

2 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     04 May 2012

Great, exhilerating news ! Glad to hear ... 1 more bird is free ...

**Victim** (job)     05 May 2012

Good.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register