Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kushal (engineer)     28 February 2013

Terms and conditions in rcr

Dear Seniors and friends, 

I am looking for guidance, your help is highly appreciated. Marriage 2009, Son 3 yr old. Currently wife and son staying at her maternal home. We are separated past 7 months. 

Issues in marriage-

1. Wife not willing to follow husbands relegion, culture, tradition. She is adamant to follow all rules of her relegion. Also is teaching her relegion, her language and culture to my son.

2. Completely disrespects my parents and had frequent fights with them. 

3. Not willing to handle household responsibilities, no coking foor for 4-5 people (will only cook for herself, husband and child)

4. No cooperation in my job and career growth.

MAny times in past we tried to negotiate and even sought counsellers, she always agreed to completely follow our relegion, culture, tradition. But this never worked even for few days.

This time also she is willing to come back to marriage, but I want to set these terms and conditions i.e 

She has to follow our relegion in our house, Manage home and coking for the entire family, keep family as a priority over her job atleast till the child is small.

Can I file an RCR with these terms and conditions, so it becomes a binding on her to follow these conditions if she is willing to return?

Also, she has threatened me that she will take law in hands, suicide when I had requested to spend some time with our child. Earlier she has complained in Police (abroad) regarding husband fighting with her.

Your advice is higly appreciated.

thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

already replied in here

Rcr with conditions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More