Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh kumar (junior lawyer)     11 April 2011

termination from services

hi,

i am suresh from vijayawada i have a casemy cleient is working as a teacher in a scholl at the time of joinging there is a agreement between the management and teacher is that if any revocation is made please issue a notice for one month period. The teacher was terminated from the services with out giving any prior notice and allegations raised was that she is abusing the school and principal and she is not properly behaving like duty ful teacher. The main allegation is raised by the school administration is that my clinent because of illness he has not corrected the examination papers and she kept the examinatio papers on month in her house. she is submitted that doctors certificate also to the school administations. My client is filed a case in the junior civil judge magistrate. the others were submitted the argument that the court has no jurisdiction to take this case please give your valuable suggessions tha court has the jurisdiction or not. If the court has no jurisdiction how to proceed if there is any tribunals were there to fight on the school adminstrations . Finally i am giving the information that the school is a private school and she is under the rolls of labour register and having the provident fund.

please send your valuable suggessions

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register