Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Termination and asking for money !!!

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 March 2017

Hope you shall take it positively.

On contrary it seems that you are unable to understand.

You have been suspended.

You have accepted the misconduct.

ASAP visit local counsel specializing in Labor/service matters with copies of all dcos that you have.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     01 March 2017

Originally posted by : Saurabh
@kumar, one new thing they say now, that i am been suspended and not temrinated and can't resume service even if i am not found guilty, and I can't work anywhere till the legal things are been sorted.

How long can this go?? How can I ask for my termination letters?? When can I start working or looking for a new job, ??? Is there a law where like government officials I do get paid half salary till I am suspended??

You are entitled to subsistence allowance - 50% of your salary for first 3 months and 75% thereafter till the period of suspension. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 March 2017

Originally posted by : Saurabh
Hello, I am an software engineer and I develop applications for mobile, I joined a company few months back, I was doing some free lance work in parallel , working extra hours or over weekend, the one mistake that I did is I used my office machine for personal Skype to chat with free lancing company, they tracked me down and terminated me, I accepted the termination, but now my company threatened me to pay them all the salary they have paid me or they will take me to court and make sure that I don't get job anywhere. My appointment letter states that I cannot work for any individual for free also, so free lancing is also not allowed, they dint provide me with my termination letter or my pending salaries as well and they are asking for money. What should i do in this case, I broke the policy and I accept my termination as mentioned by them but why do I need to pay them?? Please suggest.

You have committed misconduct.

We have not seen what you have accepted in writing, therefore it is guessed that:  You do not seem to have caused a big loss. You have used internet connection of the company. Probably you have not accepted big amounts from Freelancing.

For Bosses/HR/employer: It is time for making a reputation: for themselves.

They have already suspended you.

They have made verbal demands to you.

Sympathy and Empathy are cousins.

Nowadays the Banker’s unions are On Strike.

They have seasoned Union Leaders in Banker’s Unions and Trade Unions.

Keep access to seasoned unions leaders and counsel specializing in Labor/Service matters and they can help you to find defects in Bosses/HR/employer’s case and then come out of the mess with least possible implications.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2017

They want their wages back?

let them try in court if they can.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 March 2017

You do not seem to have any irrefutable evidence of verbal demands. 

The verbal demands are made  when one fears to place on written record.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register