Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tenants took the loan, bank people harrasing us..

Page no : 2

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     30 June 2016

I think you have already sent complaint to the Chairman of the Bank and also RBI Governor. Just sit tight and if they bother you next time, call Police.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 July 2016

It is not that easy to call police when they invade your house.  Those, who managed those outside agents (note: who managed and ;not who suffered ) are aware of their tactics as every one knows their back ground and even Indian Govt. Could not take action against their master when he blasted he financial capital.

In advance file complaint to the nearest police station, informing the exact time, date, the physical features of the agents, the purpose they called on you, the threats used by them, the way your family was disturbed by the incident. Specifically assure them that you are in no way concerned with the defaulter.  Insist and get copy of FIR.  Mark a copy to HDFC Branch.

This atleast prevents them not to depute their agents in future to harass you.  After receiving response from HDFC , come back to the forum and inform.

(Guest)

Yes, i have already sent the complaint to HDFC Country head, Regional Manager, Zonal Manager and Managing Directors but did not complain to RBI.

Just wrote an email that if he comes and harrases again then will report to RBI.

I see that he stopped coming to our place, but not sure what future brings.Im not prepared for it.

(Guest)

They have stopped coming to our place and got a reply from country head and zonal head with explaination.

Indirectly the were apologizing for whatever happend :-)

Thanks a lot for helping me, a special thanks to G.L.N. Prasad garu for guiding me in the right way.

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 68 times

• Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register