Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandrasekar (Engineer)     03 November 2014

Tenant neither paying rent nor vacating the house pls help!!

Dear Concern

I purchased an Apartment in Aurangabad-Maharastra. which I gave for rent. I got the rent agreement signed for 11 months which expired on 20 Oct 2014.But unknowingly to me the rent agreement is in Tamil Nadu stamp paper & I have not registered the agreement. The tenant has not paid the rent since Aug 2014. Also he has not paid the electricity bills for the last 3 months. due to this we have sent him mails after mails since August 2014 to vacate the house. He comes up with excuses but does not vacate the house.I live in Chennai due to my new job and cant travel time and again to aurangabad. what action can be taken against him. Luckily I have also recorded a conversation with him on phone where he mentioned he will leave by 10 Nov 14. What chances are there that the tenant will vacate.? pls help 

Learning

3 Replies

Shailesh (Businessman)     04 November 2014

Actually, I am an atheist but I am still giving you this advise.

You can get him evacuated before 10th November if he is a theist. When it is night, then just arrange for some people from the acting profession to sneak into the flat where he is living and with all special types of lighting equipments and other tricks to create an illusion that the flat is haunted, like things flying all over, strange noises coming, cat meowing and dog howling etc. 

Also, spread a rumour among the neighbours that somebody many years ago had died in that flat and his spirit roams around, which can be created for a bigger effect by making strange ghostly sounds in the flat while he is half-sleep. 

Moreover, you can spread other rumours that in the colony where your flat is located where he lives, that a dangerous goon has come to live who has many pending cases of murder against him and he wants to live in the flat where your tenant is currently living. HE WOULD BE A BIGGER THREAT THAN GHOSTS IF HE IS AN ATHEIST LIKE ME AND IS NOT AFRAID OF GHOSTS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ROFL-LOL!!!! 

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Chandrasekar (Engineer)     04 November 2014

yeah and I guess you will act in it like a dead man corpse to scare him i will pay you 100 rs for the act

Shailesh (Businessman)     11 November 2014

Hmmm.... I could act like a dead man but I am alive and you could have got a corpse free by digging any grave from the graveyard or from the morgue. LOL! :D. By the way, it is 11th November so has he left the flat? Reply if you can. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register