Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Technical resignation

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 December 2014

9.    As I am getting three non-compounded advance increments for acquiring PhD (As per AICTE/UGC/MHRD pay regulations) since Sep 2011, will that become part of my pay at CCET automatically? (I had read somewhere that any additional pay like advance increment etc become part of pay for pay fixation if those additional increments/pay last for more than three years) Kindly confirm.

These advance increments are part of your pay. 

10.  I f I joint CCET WILL I GET TA AID GRANT TO SHIFT MY FAMILY AND HOUSE HOLD? WHO WILL PAY THAT?

Joining higher post is transfer in public interest adn you may beentitled to joining time.

You are not the first or last Govt employee resigning one post and joining another.

11.  IF I DECIDE TO COME BACK TO MY OLD DEPT FROM CCET DURRING LIEN PERIOD,  WILL I GET TA AID GRANT TO SHIFT MY FAMILY AND HOUSE HOLD  AGAIN? WHO WILL PAY THAT?

Why should you get such grant for such movement when no public interest is served by reverting to lower post.

You are not the first or last Govt employee resigning one post and joining another.

12.  MOST IMORTANT QUERRY IS IF I WANT TO COME BACK TO MY ID SATY JUST AFTER ONE MONTH? WILL THAT BE ORIGINAL DEPT FROM CCET WITHIN SHORT BE POSSIBLE? WHATS THE PROCESURE TO BE FOLLOWED? HOW MUCH TIME WILL  BE REQUIRED TO RELIVE ME BT CHANDIGARH ADMISTRATION? WILL MY SERVICE BE CONSIDER AS CONTUED SERVICE AT MY OLD EMPOYMENT (MoD)?

Such procedure is not taught in LLB and it is not legal uery.  You may better meet an experienced clerk in your establishment section.

You are not the

first or last Govt employee resigning one post and joining another.

13.  If I join CCET Chandigarh, How much time is required to transfer service record , leave record from one dept to other? What if leave is required prior to leave record is not transferred to new dept?

Why should you treat the experts of this forum as spokesmen of the clerical staff of your administration and also of the CDA.

Your query is not legal one.  Since the forum is free that does  not mean that you will keep asking questions having no legal relevance

I can expect some more questions like [ whether going  to Chandigarh I can travel on upper beth of train]

14.  What about contribution to GPF till the time my my GPF/pension account is not transferred to new employer? Who will deduct and pay GPF contribution to old PPF account? If it is not possible for CCET to pay GPF contribution to CDA Meerut GPF account, will my old dept/CDA Meerut will allow be to pay it directly? Kindly guide.

Such procedure is not taught in LLB and it is not legal uery.  You may better meet an experienced clerk in your establishment section.

15.  Is it possible not to pay GPF contribution for short period say for 03-06 months and then you pay for all months together the balance amount? Is it make any adverse implication on pension case in future?

GPF subscripttion is not your choice.  It is compulsory for every employee having more than one year of service.

Why should you treat the experts of this forum as spokesmen of the clerical staff of your administration and also of the CDA.

Your query is not legal one.  Since the forum is free that does  not mean that you will keep asking questions having no legal relevance

मुफ्त के चंदन

घिस मेरे नंदन

लम्बा तिलक लगा बाबा

पैसा कोई मांगे तो आगे आगे जा बाबा

RITESH (ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR)     06 December 2014

RESPECTED SUDHIR SIR, 

THANKS A LOT FOR UR GUIDANCE ON THE QUERIES AND THE VERY  ARROGANT COMMENTS  (LAST POST AT THE END) ON THE QUERIES OF THE NEEDY PERSONS WHO SEE THIS FORUM AS HELPING PLATFORM OF LEARNED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCE  PERSONS LIKE YOU AND CERTAINLY PAY BACK IN TERMS OF GOOD WISHES (DUWAYEN) TO THOSE WHO HELP THE NEEDY.  DUWAYE CAN NOT BE BOUGHT BY ANY AMOUNT AND I AM SURE EXPERT PERSONS LIKE YOU ARE OFFERING YOUR SERVICES  TO THE SOCIETY  FOR IT ONLY AND NOT FOR MONEY. THE VERY WELL OBJECTIVE OF THIS FORUM IS THIS ONLY, I HOPE?. HOWEVER, NEEDY PERSONS LIKE ME DO NOT HAVE ANY HESITATION TO PAY FEE FOR VALUABLE ADVICE BUT FINDING  LEARNED EXPERT LIKE YOU IS ALSO A DIFFICULTY. 

THEREFORE,  I AM VERY HUMBLY WANTED TO SUBMIT THAT THE LAST COMMENT/POST WHICH IS WRITTEN ON MY QUERIES WAS UNCALLED AS THIS  OPEN FORUM IS TO  GIVE ADVICE BY FROM THE EXPERTS TO THE NEEDY AND NEEDY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS LEGAL AND WHAT IS CLERICAL? HE JUST HAVE PROBLEMS AND HE SEE YOU EXPERTS AS DOCTORS TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM.  IF ANY QUESTION IS NOT LEGAL AND IT CLERICAL, ONE CAN EITHER SIMPLY IGNORE IT OR WRITE LEGAL ADVICE NOT REQUIRED. BUT, NO ONE WHO POST HIS QUESTION ON THIS POST SEE EXPERTS AS CLERK.  

SIR, MAI TO AGYANI (ILLETERATE ON RULES) THA THEREFORE CAME TO YOU TO LEARN SOMETHING BUT YOU COMMENTED SUCH A WAY THAT HAMARA AGYAN HASI BAN JAYE? BUT,  IS YOUR PERSANALITY  NOT DAMAGED BY SUCH POSTS/COMMENTS????  HAVE YOU ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS? THE ANSWERS OF THESE QUESTION WOULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL TO MANY OTHERS ALSO. WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED IN HINDI IS KNOWN TO ALL.  WHAT HAS BEEN ACHIEVED OUT OF IT?  

SIR, I POSTED MY QUESTIONS ON THE FORUM AND REQUESTED YOU, ESPECIALLY,  TO SEEK GUIDANCE BECAUSE I FELT YOU ARE THE BEST EXPERT  (YOU ARE INDEED.) HATS UP TO YOUR   KNOWLEDGE !!! "TREE WITH MORE FRUITS IS ALWAYS LEANING" .  I CAME TO YOU AS PATIENT TO RESOLVE MY PAIN  CONSIDERING YOU AS BEST DOCTOR (DOCTORS ARE NOT LESS THAN GOD), BUT INSTEAD OF  TREATING  ME  YOU ARE SAYING ME THAT DO NOT COME TO ME AGAIN  YOU ARE  NOT THE FIRST PERSON WHO HAS PAIN OR WHO IS SUFFERING"!!! "EITHER YOU LIVE WITH UR PAIN OR GO TO TANTRIK/ /MANTRIK (CLERK). 

SIR, HONESTLY, NO NEEDY PERSON SEEKING ADVICE  COME TO THIS FORUM TO CONSIDER YOU EXPERTS AS CLERKS BUT SEE TO YOU AS DOCTORS. 

I WILL NOT SAY ANY THING  TO YOUR ATTITUDE  AS YOU ARE AN EXPERT WITH  IMMENSE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE. HOWEVER,  THE TRUTH IS  "KNOWLEDGE WITH POLITENESS BRING WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE WITH ARROGANCE  DESTROY EVERYTHING."  

"VIDYA VINAYAN SHOBHET"

THANKS A LOT FOR EVERY HELP. KEEP HELPING NEEDY. BAHOT DUVAYE MILEGI.  

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 December 2014

You have been given sentence wise reply.

You seem to have found nothing wrong in substance of the reply.

RITESH (ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR)     07 December 2014

Respected Sudhir Sir,

Certainly you have given sentence wise reply AND I AM THANK YOU FOR IT. In fact, I have already stated that in my reply and Personal Message (PM) also. Moreover, I still consider you as most learned expert who has helped many needy AND HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DO THAT. I felt bad only for your last post which was written in HINDI. Any way, no issue. Happened is happened. I do not have any objection now. MY SINCERE  APOLOGIES   FOR MY POST IF IT HAVE HURT YOU. YOU ARE INDEED. Let us forget the bitter past and look forward for good and healthy relationship now on words. YOU ARE THE BEST EXPERT, WITHOUT ANY DOUBT. KINDLY CONTINUE HELPING PEOPLE. ALL NEED UR ADVICE.  THANKS AGAIN. 

REGARDS,

RITESH- MOB. 9406621854.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register