LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vipul kayasth (manager)     15 July 2011

Take over administration from builder

i m from ahmedabad. living in  18 years old appartment. our appartment registered associtaion. our builder not hand over administration of association and collect share transfer fees from flat owners. we recently send a notice for hand over administration to builder via register ad and upc for hand over administration to our flat owners on certain date. but we know he will refuse  for same or not accept our notice. in that case can , all flat members can form new commitee.and run administration by majority .pl.advice .thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Doveson (advocate)     15 July 2011

Form a cooperative housing society. Everything will fall into place automatically.

Subu (consultant)     17 July 2011

Hi Experts,

I have a small problem with the site I purchased in Bangalore.  I have registered a 30/40 site in KRPura in 1993.  The site was procured thru a socieity who took it from an person who got it INAM LAND on his father.  When he died it was disputed by two othes and after discupte it went to court and it was decreed for them 2.5 acres and from the decreed person I have purchased.  Now he is creating problems for not allowing construction etc.   Is it SC ST Land as it is Inam land.  How do we proceed on this.

Mahadeva Rao G (ADVOCATE)     22 July 2011

hello  Subu,

This  is  Mahadeva  Rao G  from Bangalore.

can u clarify  as  u have mentioned  that u have procured the site thro society ,  it  was  decreed to  the  litigants  and  u have  purchased  from them  as  well.      First  of  all  the  flow of title deeds  are not clear  can revert  back  to me  keeping  all your   documents handly   so that  it  will be  easy  for  clarifying  the  problem .

Good Luck   and  Warm  Regards,

Mahadeva  Rao G.   9845285555    ADVOCATE    Bangalore.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     23 July 2011

U file a complain / suit in consumer court for that.

vipul kayasth (manager)     27 July 2011

thanks mr doveson. i would like to know that can we run old association which is form by builder, and not hand over administration.

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register