Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jai goud k (business)     18 December 2015

Suside note written by some one

Dear All

My big mother has taken poision and died by putting a suside note with her which she dont know reading and writing as it was written by some one saying that because of her daughter she is dying .as we have doubt in her death .

my question is 

1. is the note considered or not as it is written by some one with out sign (as she donot know reading and writing).

2. can we put a case on who has written the note .

thanks & regards

jai

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 December 2015

Any one whomsover first prevent the person to do suicide. Instead of prevention, some one wrote a suicide note is a crime. Inform to the police about suicidal note and her illeteracy information. Police will investigate the culprits immediately.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     18 December 2015

Hi,

If the sucide note was not written by her as she was not knowing to read and write.. it's authenticaion can be very easily challanged. 

jai goud k (business)     18 December 2015

thanks for the reply

yes, even the police know about it now and they are not taking any action even after knowing about the note and who write the note. what action can be taken on the some one who wrote the note.on what section police can file the case.

can you please let me know what should i talk to police if they are not active on the case.

thanks & regards

jai

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 December 2015

you mean someone had provoked her to do suicide and give the name of her daughter, if it is so then police can register this case u/s 109/309 ipc, because the suicide is comitted by her by giving abetment to her, if police is not taking any action then file private complaint u/s 156(3) crpc in the court .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register