Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     14 April 2015

Summon from family court

Halo,

I received a summon from chennai family court that i need to appear at family court on may 25th for a divorce petition.

wife has given false allegations on dowry harrassment and demanding alimony of 50 lacs, stating she is not working and leading a life by getting loans.

but the dowry harrsamment petition  was proved false in the earlier police enquiry itself at coimbatore.

My query is

1.what are all the proofs i need to submit if i have to prove that she is working.

2. There are couple of counter complaints filed by me   to the police station at coimbatore against them ,when they filed 498, should i get them from the police station or judge himself will order the police to collect it..?

Learning

18 Replies

AdvocateRP (Lawyer)     14 April 2015

Dear

You have to deposit entire documents related to said inquiry with proof that she is well earning. Court will not collect any documents

vivekjoshi   14 April 2015

On 25th You need appear in person or with a lawyer and file an adjournment for filling the reply to the Divorce Petition. The court will grant you 30 -45 days for filling your reply. You can include these documents as Annexures to your reply.

First read the allegation in detail and then make a written statement with the help of your Lawyer.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     15 April 2015

Rightly advised by the experts, nothing more to add at this stage

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     15 April 2015

Take help of a good advocate & seek time to file ws. In the WS mention about the false dowry harassment that was quashed & further to establish working of your wife, you need to provide the documents showing her employment status, salary slip, bank statement, company attendance details etc.

Attach the photocopies of the docs at the time of filing WS & keep the originals with you. Submit & most importantly exhibit the original docs at the time of evidence.

Your advocate shall guide you with the technicalities.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     15 April 2015

you need to appear in person with your lawyer who will file his vakalat on behalf of you that he will appear

and they will give a petition copy filed by your wife to that your lawyer will file counter affidavit with that all the above said documents in your query has to filed to show that your wife has put false case against you to harass you in return she is demanding so and so amount

and if you also want divorce then negotiate with her and agree for divorce and about payment you have to negotiate as one time alimony and pay her in the court and take divorce but what ever you do first consult your lawyer and take steps accordingly because he is the person who had seen your all cases from starting

and about copies from police station you can get through rti those documents or if you mention in counter affidavit then court will order police to bring those documents if they are really need in the case

kumarkumar (business)     15 April 2015

In family court no need to give vakalat to lawyers, it is necessary only in high courts. 

If you give vakalat to lawyer in family court, then you find your lawyer is not good for whatever reason then unnecessary issues, not giving vakalat to lawyers will always give an option to changing the lawyer, saying this I have all the respect to lawyers of India.

I contradict the opinion of ADP, assistance of a lawyer is useful to present the case properly.

I accept what Sainat Devalla sir says that, assistance of lawyer is required but giving vakalath is not necessary, vakalath means giving the right to a lawyer that he can represent you and whatever he says and he does is binding by you.

I said have a lawyer but donot give vakalath.

Dear ADP U are not a lawyer by profession  or academics. Which lawyer will assist U without giving vakalath?

I am not a lawyer but I am an educated person, my case is in family court from past 5 years I have not given vakalath in family court, this helped me in changing my lawyer. 

what I am asking is that whether family court would ask whether the petitioner or respondent has given vakalath to any lawyer? I have not come across such questions. They did not whom my lawyer is? Nor my lawyer has asked me to sign any vakalath. 

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     15 April 2015

@ adp ???????????????????????? What you are saying is going tangent to my head.?????

I am just surprised to know the functioning of the concerned Family Court ?????????? Is your Advocate is appearing in court without getting a Vakalatnama duly signed and submitted by you HOW //////???? and no body is asking any thing regarding the same either with you or him.

What I presume in your case you are fighting/ pursuing your case yourself and only for some specific reasons you put your any xyz Advocate for one day as a proxy counsel  which is also a illegal one as per the procedural aspect of the court. 

You must thank that till now no body has raised this issue in your case if it is still going on as I doubt.

For further legal assistance on nominal charges, you can contact me on below mentioned address and Phone number, Please call after Court hrs to get a suitable appointment date and timing.

Advise, always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field. You can see my credentials on this very site for my appraisal.

for Anand Bali & Associates

Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)
Supreme Court Of India,
High Courts of Delhi, Chandigarh, UP & UK.
For Civil, Criminal, Property, Recovery, Consumer,
Service, Divorce & Family Dispute matters.

Off:

204-B, Nanda Devi Apartments

Plot-19, Sec-10;

Dwarka,

New Delhi -75

Ph:  09582144748

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     15 April 2015

Halo experts/friends,thanks for your time,moving forward considering your points.how long will court take to close this?

Halo experts/friends,thanks for your time,moving forward considering your points.how long will court take to close this?

Halo experts/friends,thanks for your time,moving forward considering your points.how long will court take to close this? but i have not got a clarity on 2nd point

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register