LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkat (Prop)     03 October 2011

Suicide threatting to me

I got my 2nd marriage after getting divoirce from the court properly. 2nd marriage took place in march 2011. i married to another lady who also divoircy. She got divoirce by husband bcz of threatting him too offenly. Her divoirce paper also stated that she is not mentally fit to lead good life. offenly she threat me too for committing suicide. I am become so week that often i feel like end my life. She is so adament that she never adjusted to any thing. her behaviour goes zero to 100 within few minutes like she act some time that there is no problem if i listen to her otherwise she cries hard and threat me to commit suicide. I am not able to handle her bcz of it. cant decide what to do. But sure i it continue i might become negative and end my life. Sir really i dont have word to explain under what truam i am going and its very hard for me to live to gather with her. Please sir advice me what to do. Thanks . raghu

Learning

12 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 October 2011

She requires good councilling.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 October 2011

1. Both seek in nearby big metro city help of professional marriage councilors to make marriage work.

2. Both are in secure In their second innings.

3. Keep positive outlook to life.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     04 October 2011

This appears to be an unfortunate case. It is more so because the person married a divorcee, the precise reason for her earlier divorce was that she was mentally unfit.

By a coincidence there is another post here about the Supreme Court holding that constant threat of committing suicide was cruelty and can be a ground for divorce..

srsrsrsrsr (Self)     04 October 2011

looks like she needs to undergo behaviour modification therapy.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     05 October 2011

she needs to go for psychological consultation for depression and suicidal counselling first..

You need to be more strong to bear all this.I know its really hard to live with such kind of people who threaten u day n night..life is miserable with these kind of people ..they  keep on saying thyll do it but never do lest they do succed in driving  the other normal person to do such tired of their blackmails..

Some people do it becoz things dont happen the way they want to and thus  thy threaten and do blackmailing ie the husband or wife..

get counselling done tell her its high time to lead a normal life after so much in both of ur lives since its ur second marriage..

try and make things better , nothing more be said or done..u be strong and dont get tensed ..and moreover what has to be will be if she has to do it she will noone can stop her none but try and keep control and lead a healthy life as much as u can ..

(Guest)

Consult Physchatrist, For your wife.

Hope it works wait for 3-6 months more, If not works.

Then go for Divorce, If she again threat for SUICIDE. (Dr MPS ramani already gave you a correct suggestion)

Best of Luck.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     05 October 2011

Yes in such cases the husband also can take a training on  how to handle such cases. If you succeed in your efforts it will be double achievement. One is that you saved your marriage and the second you saved the life of an unfortunate woman and her marriage.

(Guest)

For me , 

life comes once only..whether it is male or female..

so The life partner should be according to ones dream.

it was your duty to inquire her past..She has pchycological problem..

As it is yr second marriage  , i feel so pain for you..but it is your fault...see how her previous hubby suffered for her!

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     06 October 2011

Whether it is his fault or the fault of someone else, it is a done thing and no one can go to the past. But one can try to make the best out of the future.

Beti, it is not “pchycological” but “psychological”. This is not pulling your leg. Just a small correction only.

(Guest)

THANKS UNCLE.

(Guest)

Someone commented about someones english language some days ago...

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Danny Filth
"
Someone commented about someones english language some days ago...
"

and you raised objection that forum decorum should be maintained.........this is not english class.... right?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Mr DF,

do your views changes when gender of opposite party changes??

Changing colours like this diminishes some ones personality ...i think..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register