Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajit Mehta (Owner)     05 August 2012

Succession certificate

Dear Sir,

My Father in Law has expired without leaving a Will. He was a Gujarati music director & he has been collecting Royalty from IPRS for last so many years before his death.Today my Mother In Law is not getting this royalty & all the cheques issued by IPRS in his name are lying idle with IPRS When we approached them ie IPRS they said that get a Succession Certificate issued in ur favour ie my Mother in Law 's name to claim this Royalty Now my Father In Law has left behind 4 daughters & 2 sons Can u guide us how we can go about this

ajit mehta

amehta@solaireenergy.com

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     05 August 2012

Dear Ajit,

The Succession Certificate is issued by the High Court. It is required by the banks, Insurance companies and other authorities for making the payments to the legal heirs/successors of the deceased person.

You may call on 09324538481 for legal assistance.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

minsal (Jr. Advocate)     09 August 2012

Dear Mr. Ajit,

Succession certificate is a document issue by the High court regarding confirmation of legal heir/s of a person who died without making any will about his/her property.

i know one advocate in mumbai who is doing these type of works i.e. works relating to probat, succession certificate etc. her mail i.d. is creaminall727@yahoo.com you can contact her if you need any guidence or any kind of help. I  know her personally. she is very cooperative. her name is minal N. Doshi.

surjit singh (Assistant)     15 August 2012

I doubt the succession certificate being issued by the High Court it is basically the District Cout.

Vipin Kumar Marya (Advocate)     16 August 2012

Dear

Succession Certificate ( in case of movable properties)  and/ or Letter of Administration (in case of immovable properties) is always issued by a District Court having the jurisdiction over the deceased prperty and in some case also by High Court if the value of said property to be succeeded is in over of or more than Pecunary Jurisdiction of the concerened such District Court

Regards

Vipin K Marya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register