Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fraud_victim (Manager)     08 April 2018

Struck off defense

Dear experts,

In my DV case, it was mutually agreed that I will pay 6000 pm maintainence. Though I have been paying regularily, as per my capability, still, there is some amount due as I am running short on funds. I filed an application (25a) to reconsider the maintainence amount, however, OP filed an application for 'struck off the defense'. 

Please advise:

What can I do to counter this application & reserve my right to defend my case.

regards

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Fraud_victim
Dear experts,

In my DV case, it was mutually agreed that I will pay 6000 pm maintainence. Though I have been paying regularily, as per my capability, still, there is some amount due as I am running short on funds. I filed an application (25a) to reconsider the maintainence amount, however, OP filed an application for 'struck off the defense'. 

Please advise:

What can I do to counter this application & reserve my right to defend my case.

regards

Cant make out whether you are victim or fraud. In the above you seem to be fraud.  Who did not pay maintenance to wife. You should clear your name by agreeing about fraud you did.  And clear old dues.  Only after clearing old dues you can file new application under 25 and play victim..  Dont act smart. You are fraud.  First clear old dues.

Fraud_victim (Manager)     08 April 2018

If you don't have a suggestion to give, it's ok. Please don't be judgemental and form an opinion.

Fraud_victim (Manager)     09 April 2018

Lci needs to check credentials of the experts.. not all seems to be genuine. Some are bunch of rotten ***.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register