LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

streedan

I am a lady constable in police and a flat allot in my name.my husband is a student.we staying in my flat after marriage.past 5 months we seprate .in this situation i file a case u/s 406 what is heppan.because lawyers tell me ki aap husband par claim karengi to wo kah dega ki saara saaman tumhare flat par h.kya main ye case kar sakti hu ya nhi.mere husband ke documents mere pass h aur is ka proof bi h uske pass.plz suggest

Learning

3 Replies

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     24 November 2012

Mrs Lady Constavle, first thing you must understand that we are not abuse/misuse the law.   The law is made for safety, security and seeking justice.   If you have your husband's doxuments in your possession n you wish to accuse him other way round, it is mockery of judiciary, abuse of law.   Please do not abuse or misuse law....You cannot dile 406 case and later you might be behind the bars and lose your service also.    Mrs Lady Constavle You are the pillar of the society...Do not do this

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     24 November 2012

You cannot claim maintenance , your husband can claim

(Guest)
Anamika ji kya mera husband apne documents ke liye mujh par 406 ka case kar sakta h and kya is se meri job par koi problem ho sakti h.plz tell me mere lawyer ne kaha h ki meri job par problem ho sakti h

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register