LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil (CEO)     01 April 2012

Stilt parking

Suprecourt Opined that Builders can not sale stilt parking ? 

My issues are:

- What about already sold parking all these years in the city of Mumbai

- In the SC case, there were two parties builder and managing commitee of the society. Persons who have already purchased were not represented at all.

- Can the judgement applies to all the societies just like that or it only applies to the society in which case the same is given?

- What other society need to do for its applicability?

- What parking purchaser can do against the order ? Review petition is possible? What is the procedure? 

Learning

3 Replies

vivek sanaye (superviser)     30 August 2013

Dear SIr, I want to purchase stilt parking from builer pl tell me what is procedure by laws Regards Vivek 9821861431

rekha bhanshali (house wife)     04 September 2013

Dear Sir, As per By laws of the society act that Parking Place is belong to Society is it correct because our society has recently taken the objection  to all the  parking owner  in this case thos having parking place they have no right ?  Please clerify  otherwise  what action owner can take to society.

My second questation is that one Flat owner having 2 parking place in the society is it allow because all other owner has taken objection that 1 flat have at least 1 parking is it correct please clerify.

rekha bhanshali (house wife)     10 September 2013

sir, awaiting you clerification

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More