LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjitha   18 March 2015

Stay order from court

my father sailed our property to a person for building apartment with agreement of giving half amount in case and other half in the form of 5 falts. when he started constructing since we are in need of money, my father gave one more flat to him for very less amount. now for another 4 flats, he is not ready to give only, he is saying what ever floor he give that only we have to take. he is asking to take in 4th floor, we are asking in 2nd floor. and also he is saying we only as to give registration fees. and one more thing is my father expired 6 months back. please advise and help.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     18 March 2015

You can file case for specific performance of contract in the Civil Court to enforce the agreement between your father and the builder.  Those terms and conditions can be enforced by the Court.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     18 March 2015

Sir, What are the terms of the contract .... Have your father specifically mentioned about the floors in particular? Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Adv Akhtar Ali Sheikh (Property Law Consultant)     18 March 2015

First go through the terms and conditions in the development agreement, accordingly you can take action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register