LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj (Fresher)     21 May 2014

Stay on order of domestic violence act 2005 u/s 12

I got an order from Court Judge of my case of Domestic Violence act 2005 Under section 12,

that i can leave in my matrimonial home with police protection and this order is concerned to S.H.o Directed,

So, please tell me that, can My husband apply for a Stay order on this order, because he  want to save out from this order.

tell me what will be procedure of Stay order and how much time need for stay on this order.

i want to implement my court order as soon as possible 

Learning

5 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     21 May 2014

He can file appeal before the District court, challenging the impugned order of stay...

You file caveat...

Neeraj (Fresher)     21 May 2014

Can i go to my Matrimonial home, until he apply for a Appeal in District court.

and my order also from District court,

how much time he need for appeal in court.

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     21 May 2014

what does you can leave mean

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     21 May 2014

state the case plainly first; don't misuse forum's time here. if you don't want a kick in the ass.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 May 2014

You cannot stop your husband from preferring an appeal against the impugned order of the lower court which is something similar to your right to  file a DV case against him.  If you have the court order in your possession, why do you wait and for whom do you wait, you know that with the aid of court order you can enter his house, why do you hesitate to implement the desired order? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register