LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna (single)     27 December 2013

Squash/elliminate fir case completely

We have frequent problems with our neighbours from 25 yrs. they have used all political & police power to harass us. Even his childrens creating lots of problems to us. They(full family) often come to beat us with weapons into our homes. One day we got fed up & complained to police taking all earlier police complaints(which were not invstigatd) & false Muncipal office complain which he(our neighbour) has given on us. But the Circle Inspector didn't note our FIR.

We submitted all complain sheets to police, Circle Inspector said he will compromise us and didn't do any investigation for one month. From then the police kept calling us to PS & harassing us saying that our neighbor is a good person, who is now a lawyer, retired Air force officer, is a powerful man & he will file FIR against us. Our neighbor knows many good politicians and we cannot win against him.

Then my neighbor took all our sheets from police & filled an FIR against us. Police helped him in booking false FIR under section 448, 427, 509, 506 which is completely false. On his FIR Police came for investigation & told other neighbors to be the witness in the favor of our neighbor. One day police came early morning jumping from walls & arrested us without arrest warrant & produced before court.

By gods grace we won the case in civil court. But again my neighbor who himself being a lawyer appealed in district court.

Now can you please let me know how to quash the FIR completely, so that my neighbor doesn't appeal or cause trouble to me anymore.

The incident took place 18 months back. I am being an employee facing lot of issues professionally and personally.

Hope you understand my problem and please help me.

Thanks and regards,

Learning

3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     27 December 2013

Dear Querist

there is no procedure to stop him for filing appeal before appellate court against the lower court order, its his fundamental right. fight the case on merit.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     27 December 2013

Dear Querist

there is no procedure to stop him for filing appeal before appellate court against the lower court order, its his fundamental right. fight the case on merit.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 February 2014

nothing more to state

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register