LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram   10 March 2022

Special needs child custody

Hi, Im father of a special needs kid. We are foreign citizens with indian origin. My mother in law took kid to India 4 years back and kept her with her second daughter. Since then there is no therapy given to kid at home.  Later this year my wife also joined them. she said with in 6 months she will bring kid back. But now I hear that her sister is trying to keep that kid permanently since she has no kids she trying to keep my child with out therapy or any thing. 

Whats the best solution for this. Wife is like a slave to her sister. I  got lot of complaints about her sister from kids special school but my wife doesnt want to hear any thing bad about her sister.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 March 2022

Parents are responsible to provide the necessary food, clothing, shelter, and medical care insofar as they are able. They are equally responsible for providing sound education and sound knowledge of their religion as well as the moral training of their children.

ram   10 March 2022

We are paying her sister every month 50th rupees just for taking care of child. School fees ,dresses etc we buy for child. wife is also doing work from home from there but she could not see future. shes in present and acting like a slave to her sister. If i tell any thing shes screaming at me like any thing. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 March 2022

The facts posted suggest adoption of the child and involve other deeper issues, where your wife has consented but you do not want, isn't it ?

Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceedings

ram   11 March 2022

No it was not adoption. They are pushing my wife to demand some thing from me which is not acheivable .When i say its not acheivable my wife sister planning to keep child with herself only denying any therapy either in india or abroad. They are lying to every doctor they meet about the child. I dont want to divorce my wife coz mothers help is needed for such kids. At the same time wife or her sister just thinking about making her ready and feeding her. I am thinking about  childs own life skills and in future job skills so she can survive herself in future even if we are not there

I can not trust any one in their family due to so much mistrust happened. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register