Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rita---------- (T)     09 April 2013

Son's custody

Hi,

My husband has asked for mutual consent with taking custody of son(51/2 yrs) and all his expenses will be beared by him.he said that to sell the house which we have in joint name whose EMi is being paid by him,will be distributed and shared based oncontribution.

I dont want the child to go to him. He doesnot even look at him when we were staying under one roof so far. Neither I am interested to give him divorce .I want it this way as he has mentioned that he is ready to bear the expenses of child  and I am ready to keep the child  with me.Is this a way to avoid maintainence to me if he keeps the child with him? 

We both are working.Can anyone suggest a better solution .

Looking forward for reply.

Thanks

Pari

Learning

2 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     09 April 2013

The answer would be the same as replied in your previous post no matter whatever way you project your lolly pop . Only convincing him can work out for you to go by way of MCD as per the  conditions you seek  . Lest file for contested divorce which would take years and than file for custody under gaurdians and wards act which again would take years by than your child would be 15 yrs and would be major in the next 3 yrs minus the expenses you payed for in terms of lawyers fees and a waste of your time :-) .

(Guest)
Originally posted by : PARI

Hi,

My husband has asked for mutual consent with taking custody of son(51/2 yrs) and all his expenses will be beared by him.he said that to sell the house which we have in joint name whose EMi is being paid by him,will be distributed and shared based oncontribution.

I dont want the child to go to him. He doesnot even look at him when we were staying under one roof so far. Neither I am interested to give him divorce .I want it this way as he has mentioned that he is ready to bear the expenses of child  and I am ready to keep the child  with me.Is this a way to avoid maintainence to me if he keeps the child with him? 

We both are working.Can anyone suggest a better solution .

Looking forward for reply.

Thanks

Pari

You said you are working.

For working woman, no maintenance will be granted.

If granted, it will be for the upbringing of the child.

I have already replied in your other query.

Now the question is about the future of the child.

Your husband is ready to take care of the child, which is a good thing.

Your ideas of not willing to give him divorce etc will result in mental trauma to the growing child.

Today, due to the effect of boiling blood, you are saying, I wont give child, I wont give divorce etc.

Constested cases take a hell lot of time to get over, leaving you gasping for air.  Trust me you will be fed up to such an extent that you would feel like dying.

It takes a gentleman to part ways decently, some things wont work, after that there is no use punching in the air, throwing blows etc  If you are adamant that you want your child etc... You will have to spend lot of time and money regarding this, and trust me when I say this, you dont have that much patience to roam to court halls.  Better let go.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register