Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SOME ISSUES PERTAINING TO C FORMS UNDER CST ACT 1956

Page no : 3

vijin (manager)     16 July 2014

Respected Sir,

I have a requirement for steel ISMB section/ beams to be imported from Raipur, Chhattisgarh to build my own building. Do we need to pay an EXCISE and a CST for the same?? Do we need to pay any additional taxes before entering kerala to the kerala government.??? Please0 I am a newbie in the field any sort of guidance will be helpful and appreciated.

Vijin

vijin (manager)     16 July 2014

Respected Sir,

I have a requirement for steel ISMB section/ beams to be imported from Raipur, Chhattisgarh to build my own building. Do we need to pay an EXCISE and a CST for the same?? Do we need to pay any additional taxes before entering kerala to the kerala government.??? Please0 I am a newbie in the field any sort of guidance will be helpful and appreciated.

Vijin

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 May 2015

Sir, Can any one seek copy of C form of a third party under RTI Act from Public Authority ?

Vijay Walunj   02 December 2015

Dear Sir,

One of our dealer has not booked invoice of last FY and not able to issue C form. He had requested to issue debit note for the difference of tax liability.

Please advice on this.

Vijay Walunj

V.Devananda Narasimham (Advocate)     02 December 2015

Mr. Vijay

Your question is not clear. While asking a doubt, you may explain the issue properly or othder wise proper advice is not possible.   

Vijay Walunj   04 December 2015

Dear Sir,

Sorry for the same.

My question is that, we (Scame India - Mumbai) have invoiced and supplied material to our dealer at Kolkata on 2% CST in FY 14-15. We asked him for FORM 'C' and came to know that our Dealer missed to book this invoice for FY14-15. Now he had asked to send us the Debit Note for difference of tax liability. He has agreed to pay the amount of full CST + penalties with interest if any. Please advice me how to go about this. 

V.Devananda Narasimham (Advocate)     04 December 2015

Mr. Vijay, 

In the absence of C form, you are liable to pay local sales tax applicable on such goods. Your dealer in Kolkata failed to include this bill in his accounts and therefore he cannot generate on-line C form from departmental website. Hence he is ready to pay blance tax, interest and penalty if any proposed by your tax department. It is the correct method stated by your dealer.

Indranil Bhaduri   15 March 2016

Sir,

We would like to buy an Ultrasonic Bath which will be used in our manufacturing process and will be an asset purchase. This will not be resold to any customer. Can we buy against C-Form?

Regards

Indranil Bhaduri

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 March 2016

Please go through and find out a solution.

Issue/receipt of C form against goods used in works contract: Goods used in executing works contract are deemed to be sold and there is sale of material used in the execution of works contract. Hence C form can be issued for materials used in works contract, if the goods are included in the registration certificate of the dealer- United Ltd. v. CTO (1991) 83 STC 207(AP HC

In case of doubt file RTI Application to SPIO, CTO with Rs.10/ Adhesive court fee stamp and seek information as per format prescribed by that Authority.  Seek information as follows.

Information solicited:

1)Please provide  copy of laid down norms//stipiulation/ directed  that states  using c form for purchase of  manufacturing asset such as ultransonic bath, which has to be used internally and not meant for sale purpose.

stcpgt   02 February 2018

Sir, One of our buyer has issued C Form of 2 quarters in one form. Can the Sales Tax personal accept the form taking any one quarter into account?

Prashant Takalkar   17 September 2018

Sir,

Is C-form mandatory for purchase made within the state ? 

If manufacturing Unit does all it's purchase and sale within same state.

Jigar   16 December 2020

are you facing problem regarding C-Form?

Disputed with Buyer?

Buyer not Giving C-Form

contact me @ 94094 90194

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register