Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Slow and steady wins the race ??

Page no : 2

Ranee....... (NA)     06 March 2013

Nothing works "if bande bude aur kaminey hain" :)
1 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     08 March 2013

charu leave the moral combat here what is the present condition fo your case?

this is undending , and here only the person who experience will say his own like if yu go to take rose form tree then if every time you getting rose then you feel good and say roses are good giving good smel but once when you bleed with rose thorn then you say roses are bad having thorns

so all depends on circumstances and experience, here all man are sufferer or you can say [ PATNI PRATA DIT] SO YOU cant say they are teasing their wife or all girls cant say they are innocent , mistake or mis understanding are the cause of miseries so both mister and misses have to suffer mister disappears in the mist of law and misses get miss herself in the " davpench " so instead of talking about morality and storys it is better to talk on facts with pure heart which give solution.

1 Like

Mango (Consultant)     07 May 2013

Charu @ You need a lot more patience and brain to win-over this situation. I've a friend who is suffering from same type of problem. Husband filed the divorce out of the blue. She is totally depressed and don't know, where to go in this world. Parents left her, In-laws does NOT have any option to stay with her, husband, quite obviously the matermind behind all these blunders want to live alone!

In this blessed world, some people do mistakes and in order to let them aware about their mistakes you have to keep holidng them tight. Let it be ages but don't loose the grip from case. Once you start living with him then it would be a lot more easy for you to create the synergy in this relationship and turn this relationship into a meaningful life... Be ready to counter this case with positive mindset. Stand firm, stay positive and don't feel nervous about anything. Two things, I would suggest you to NOT to say to Judge -

1) Judge will compel you to say a amount in which you would be agreed to leave you husband. Never-ever give any figure/amount to judge. Stay focus there.

2) While putting your facts never shows any sign of nervousness (high-pitched voice, closed hands, leaning body, shaking legs).

To your dear husband, give him a hint that you will fight this case till your last breath. Always remember, God helps those who help themselves. Wish you all the best.

God Bless You!

Mango

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     08 May 2013

ladies & gentlemen, 

please do try to understand the MEANING of IPC 498a properly.

its not meant for petty, frivolous domestic conflicts.

(Guest)
Thank you mango. I will keep in mind all that you have said. And i have send you a PM please read it and give me some advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register