Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

debasish palchowdhury (development officer)     14 October 2012

Sir, plz save me

Dear Sir,

my wife is staying at her parental home with my daughter since last jan-2012

i filed a suit of RCR against her on may-2012

after that she did a GDR in our local p.s. stating torture in my home by myself and my mother

after 10 months, now  she wants to come back

and also wants to do mutual understanding in court in presence of  lawyers of both sides

as per her demand i did a seperate floor in my house ...leaving my aged mother apart  in 1st floor of my house

the problem is my lawyer has changed his job and went to foreign country leaving kolkata

neither did i contact my lawyer nor i know his whereabouts....

i want to normalise this...but power of attorney is given to my lawyer

how can i withdraw my RCR suit using different new lawyer? wht is the procedure?

is it prudent to accept that proposal that lawyers of both sides will take decision?

shuld i demand from her for the withdrawal of false GDR against me as i am withdrawing my RCR?

Regards,

debasish.palchowdhury@yahoo.com

Learning

5 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   14 October 2012

Contact with a lawyer and execute a fresh Vakalatnama to him,appear begore the court through both side lawyer,file a Petition for Compromise in the Court supported by an affidavit.

(Guest)

You can file an application in the court, that you would like to change your lawyer for the reasons mentioned in your above correspondence. The court will allow you to appoint a new lawyer.

The negotiations are the personal matter's, Lawyers can assist you in doing that but the final call is yours. Thorugh your lawyer you may ask for mediation from the court and during this mediation you can put your points, Obviously you should ask for withdrawl of the case.

If your wife wants to come back, Welcome her and if does not, then settle the case mutally and come out of the the litigation.

mahendra (d)     14 October 2012

well this is simple approach a new lawyer or the same lawyer from your wife side as she wants to come back  and approah the bench for taking back the case thats it

appanavenkateswararao (advocate)     15 October 2012

this is a simple problem, approach another fresh who you know thouroughly and got acquaintance , if not  approach him through your relatives and engage him and he will look after all the affairs, and your problem will be solved.

if not tell me i shall co-operate and conduct your case on your behalf from your town provided you pay the to and fro flight charges and fees per sitting at Rs. 10,000/- till the case is disposed o, apart from expenses.

it is your choice.

appana venkateswara rao

advocate

32-1-73/2, k.v.r.swamy road, rajahmundry  andhra pradesh state

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register