Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TIRUVAIPATI DILIP KUMAR (independent distributor)     02 October 2013

Signed of white paper

Hi,

Three years back me and my entire family has signed on white paper to person ,in cant but condition and an agreement stating that we took some 'x' amount for selling some "y" property and there is still some amount  to be paid by him.now we don't wanted to sell that property .we have told him that we return that amount which he has paid. now he planning to write large amount on that white paper and trying to blackmail us ,what to and he is also saying he will occupy our current property with the signatures  made on white paper.

and i am aware that the bond expires for three years i am worried about white paper with entire family signs

please let me know what can he do with the white paper on which it contains our family members signatures.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2013

Mr. Kumar,

Mere white paper containing the alleged contents namely sale agreement or borrowing amount will not be maintainable in law,he has to prove his case through other evidences only, however you may issue him a legal notice asking him to refrain from issuing such threats to you and to your family members and also to return the blank white paper containing signatures of all you people, if he is not replying or complying, lodge a complaint against him in the local police station with the details in your possession, obtain and preserve the acknowledgment from the police, follow it up through your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register