Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (Sr network engnieer)     09 February 2011

signed legal bond and want to leave company..

Dear sir,

i have an 4 years exp in network industries. just before two months i joined a it company on min wages with the legal bond of 11 months as a value of rs. 2 lakhs, in case if i breach the bond/ leave the comapny before the completion period of 11 months. the legal bond is having 100 rs. impression. now i am not comfortable with this comapny& want  to leave . what should i do... is signed bond is valid in india/ or for the company. if i breach this bond what could be impact for me or my future.

Warm Regard

Kumar

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

YOU MAY REFER YOUR JOB OFFER AND APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR TERMS OF SERVICE AND TERMS OF BOND.IF THE SAID BOND IS REGISTERED THEN THE COMPANY CAN FILE A CIVIL SUIT FOR RECOVERY OF BOND AMOUNT FROM YOU. SO BE CAREFUL .YOU MAY SEND FURTHER DETAILS FOR HELP.GOOD LUC,K.

Paddy (---)     01 February 2012

Querty for eperts: Is the bond legal as it implies the bonded labour? can the bond stand in the court of law as the employee will be free to earn his livelihood as per his wish.

However on a different note, lot many people join the company on any terms since they do not have jobs and leave it when the find better jobs. This is also not right as the company invests hevily in new employees and also the employee typically takes 3-6 months to be his productive best.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 February 2012

Company can proceed legally and file civil suite.Company shall have to prove that it invested Rs. 2/- Lacks for  your training/.qualification.It is believed that company has not made such an invetsment.

Company can delay your settlement e.g. payment of dues, work experience/relieving letter, form 16, PF accumulation reports,PF withdrawal/transfer etc. You can contest these.

How good is this company? Why are you not comfortable? Have you expressed your discomfort to the good offices in writing?

if you give complate details you shall get specific suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register