Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

reshma   08 July 2015

Siblings property partition

Modify

Hello,

we are from Andhra pradesh, My Grand father had 5 children, 2 sons and 3 daughters, i.e.,first 2 daughters and then 2 sons and after 1 daughter, all born before 1965. my dad was the youngest son. 2 of my aunts got married in  1970's and yonger aunt got married in 1983. my grand father was expired in 1991 and my grand mother was expired in 2013. they did'nt left any will. now we have to divide our property. our grand parent had a house and paddy field(own earned), house registered under both my grand parents names and paddy field registered under only my grand fathers name. now we had some questions.

1. how should we divide our house, by 5 equal shares or 2 shares 1 to daughers and one to sons as the the house was registered under both my grand parents name

2. paddy field- my younger aunt who was married in 1983 is claiming that she is also having equal share in paddy field acc to NTR Act of right to equal propert to girl child. do she had share or only my dad and uncle can share it.

3. acc to NTR Act of right to equal propert to girl child- girls maaried after 1983 had equal share or girls born after 1983 had equal share. please mention the year.

some one please clarify us. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register