Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Should i give the recordings to the lawyers?

Page no : 2

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     13 May 2012

your strong or non strong disagreement does not change what actually happens.And more ever you seems to be law bird passing time while facing court cases.

So dishing out advice is good pleasure.

Tejal (house wife)     13 May 2012

Now I m confused.

I have a cellphone with a recording functions. but it is have only limited memory , & doesnt have a function to add memory card. So all the time i recorded the talks on the same phone.

& thn i transfered that recording via bluetooth in other cellphon which having memory card & not having recording functions.& deleted the recordings from the first phon to make enough memory to record more.

so i have recording in my second phone & in my PC.

There are 11 recordinga about 2-3 hours of talks. & having strong proofs in them.

will i be able to use them or not.

So, Cant i give the reason to delete the recordings in my primary evidence is  memory status of the phone function cause of no function of the expendable memory.

There can be many more issue of lost of the primary evidence. " Like damage of the memory card but the recordings are in secondery device,, the device ( like recorder pen ) was given by some one else so device had been given back to the owner but still it is available in secondery device.

& if we use secondery device so cant we proof it is true by the forensic leb testing?

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     13 May 2012

dont tell this all to other party , transfer all back to ur original device and each file date and time shud be same as on recording date and time , this u can do by changing time of pc in BIOS.

remove abttery of recording phone , if possible buy one extra original battery of this phone , remove batteries from phone and keep it safe in a bank locker. even recoding device has a value.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     13 May 2012

another less recommended option is to put these files as cd in court, let other poarty put objections. they will not necessarily deny or ask for recoding device etc. meanwhile get a police report for loss of this recoding phone at earliest to justify your showing why u submitted secondary evidence only if u are asked for it.

meanwhile get it transcribed.

Thanks Mr. Avnish.

(Guest)

give to the advocate- copy of CD  said recording.
Recording is the best evidence in a case.
But remember When produce it in court- enclosed a application for checking this voice by a expert- If voice not checked by any expert it will be no value as evidence.

Ranee....... (NA)     15 May 2012

informative thread.Thanks Avnish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register