Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mona (dont know)     30 November 2011

Shares in private lmtd comp

Hello,

My father, brother and two other partners opened up the factory which was private limited company.  My father was a director of that company.  He gave up that position since he was not keeping good health.  My brother was a president and other two partners I dont know their position in the company.  My late father and late mother had a major shares in the company  I am not sure but they could have had transfered their share to my brother.   The factory has been closed down for last ten years because of some legal problem.  I dont know exactly what happened there.  The land worth 15 to 25 crore rs.  My brother is trying to restart it somehow.

The question is.  Since my parents had transfered shares under my brother's name and  my parents passed away, (mother almost three years ago, father one year ago) legally us  sisters can inherit  any part of the factory?  Shares, land anything? 

Please let me know

Thanks,

Mona

var addthis_config = { services_compact: 'orkut,facebook,twitter,linkedin,yahoomail,gmail,hotmail,google,googlebuzz,more' }

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register