share transmission

X had a wife named W from who he had a legitimate son named "A" after some time "X" parted his ways with her wife "W" and the custody of son " A" was with the wife "W". After some time husband "X" married again with another wife named "H" from whom he had a daughter named "D" and a son named "N".
NOW both the wives "W" and "H" are deceased.Husband "H" is also dead.

1000 shares of were bought by husband "H" in the name of wife "W" which is the first wife.Now "N" want to claim these shares solely in his name. son "A" doesnt have the knowledge of these shares neither does the daughter "D".

If any one is nominee he or she doesn't success it. All of u step brother step sister and u get equal shares 1/3rd each. U approach civil court apply petition p&SC making Ur step heirs compromise with them

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu