Lalit Raj   14 August 2015

sexual harassment by professor

How to get punish a professor , who is as*xually harassing a student

Learning

9 Replies

Lalit Raj   14 August 2015

Plz reply fast , its urgent

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 August 2015

make a complaint against the professor to your head or principal or dean.if they dont act on your complaint you can lodge a complaint with the police

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     14 August 2015

Immediately act according to the suggestion of MR.Saravanan

Lalit Raj   19 August 2015

Or i will procees with Delhi women commission ?? The professor is playing with many girls & his faculty member also complain about the s*xual harass activities of the professor to the college administration but came out with a clean chit .. So plz tell me the exact direction

Or i will procees with Delhi women commission ?? The professor is playing with many girls & his faculty member also complain about the s*xual harass activities of the professor to the college administration but came out with a clean chit .. So plz tell me the exact direction

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register