LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Several suicidal attempted ground of divorce

We married on 30th Day of July, 2006 (Under Special Marriage Act)
She try to attempted suicide below :-

(1)on 14.03.2007 she have tried to suicide (cut her wrist) and write a suicide note that “no one will be responsible for my suicide”.

(2)on 29.05.2013 she have tried to suicide (cut her wrist).

(3)on 1.02.2014 she have tried to suicide again (Hanging on Ceiling Fan in front of Daughter, husband and all member’s of household Member ).

I have proof of her "suicidal note" on 14.03.2007 and her "suicidal attempted photo" on 14.02.2014 and phone call records of her cruel behavior.

I have filed RCR on 2.11.2013 when she left home with all jewelries with our 7 years child to her paternal home and after that wife come to my home then 3rd suicide attempted on 1.02.2014 I have mention above. Wife is mental patient and before RCR case I took her doctor for treatment but suddenly she left my home with jewellery to her father home. I have also a "psychometric test" proof of her that she is aggressive, assaultive & suicidal behavior, mental retardated person.

How can I get divorce under cruelty ground, have it sufficient proof ("suicidal note" on 14.03.2007 and her "suicidal attempted photo" on 1.02.2014) to file divorce ?

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register